Monday, October 25, 2010

EMAIL ADDRESSES

I need ALL of the Staker Family to email me their email addresses so that you can post directly to the blog (if you would like to) without having to use the comment section.  That includes you, grandma! :)
By the way, if you were to create an email address for grandma, what would you name it?  Put your own ideas in the comment section.  Here are a few of mine:
bestpancakegrandma@gmail.com
houseonmain@hotmail.com
nomoreredroof@msn.com
strangerthanfiction@comcast.net

13 comments:

  1. How about...
    forcryinoutloudinthestreet@gmail.com, hmmm, maybe too long? How about...
    loverdove@gmail.com
    That's all I got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. How about ilicksteeringwheels@gmail.com - I doubt that's taken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's what I've got..
    imakepies@hotmail.com
    mrsverndollars@gmail.com
    382gma@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I got it...
    Veeva@gmail.com or
    veeva382@gmail.com

    It's the "Hollywood" name for Vern and Eva. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was gonna say loverdove@gmail.com too!
    But here's some others I thought of:
    piecrustcookies@gmail.com
    forpetesakes@gmail.com
    eggcartonearings@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. SnugAsABugInARug@gmail.com

    I've only been in the family for a few years, but even I've heard this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am chuckling at all of these. Great job! "Egg carton earrings" really struck my funny bone.

    How about:
    standingonaglider@gmail.com
    thewildbunchstayedhere@msn.com
    sunkendowntub@gmail.com
    blueroomgrandma@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My personal favorite from your ideas is Veeva@gmail.com - love the "Hollywood" name.

    Here are just a few ideas:

    Youcansaywhateveryouwantwhenyouaremyage@gmail.com

    MulberrytreesRus@gmail.com

    Myyellowphonerocks@gmail.com

    noonegodownthecellarsteps.com (scarey)

    someonepleasecleanuptheapplesofftheground@gmail.com

    whereistheyellowhighchair@gmail.com (I miss it)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys are soooo great and soooo funny. I don't know if I can match up with any of you, but here goes:
    NOTEBOOKiswhatlifeisallabout.com

    it'schillyinhere.com

    favoritesBYU&JAZZ.com

    sorry, my mind is blank, I'll try later

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sharon Renee says:

    pleasantries@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here's some more..

    nomorebats@gmail.com
    don'tshockmyheart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michael always says:

    thelovelyandtalentedevalorene@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. My turn. How about:

    deepmagic@gmail.com

    Isn't that still her beauty secret?

    ReplyDelete